Yes, our products are made from paper which is certified Recyclable, Reusable and Renewable source of raw material. Furthermore, the paper we used are from recycled forestations (FSC certified).
- MORE PROFITABLE:
- → Generally, our products cost less than $0.20 each. And in Singapore, consumers are charged at $0.20 for each take-away container. Thus, vendors make a little profit from each sale.
BETTER BRAND IMAGE:
- → More Eco friendly image
- → Beautiful graphics and messages
BETTER FOOD QUALITY
- → Paper is natural insulator, like wood, retains temperature, food remain hot / cold longer.
Yes, all the products are made locally in Singapore.
Made in Singapore ones are more affordable as the MOQ is only 10,000pcs, (less up front financial constrain, storage & logistic cost). Lead time is about 14 to 20 working days, piece of mind with quality inspection before, during and after are available.
- Microwave Packaging does not provide warehousing and delivery services. Our business model is B2B; working closely with wholesalers of disposal products. Tested over 3+ years, such arrangements have proven success with various advantages.
- → Customers orders at a larger quantity to enjoy our Quantity Order Discounts (QOD).
- → Our agents take care of customer’s warehousing and delivery issues- delivery to outlets at no extra cost.
- → Enjoying ‘Customers can enjoy a “One Stop Shop” of a wide range of products.
Only ‘MiS’ Made in Singapore products are Tax Free to countries with AFTA and FTA agreement with Singapore. Please refer to IE Singapore.